Just some cool a capella!
1 Comments
I youtubed "Such Great Heights" from a band called the "Postal Service" and I found these young guys singing it a capella! They do pretty well actually! :) You should go listen to the actual song and then hear how well they perform it! And they're pretty funny! Enjoy!
The Achordants do some pretty cool stuff and you should check out their website and see all the different songs they have done. There are a couple of videos on there, but then they have a list of all the songs they have done and I would love to hear them all! :)http://www.achordants.com./
Here is the original song by the amazing band The Postal Service:
The Achordants do some pretty cool stuff and you should check out their website and see all the different songs they have done. There are a couple of videos on there, but then they have a list of all the songs they have done and I would love to hear them all! :)http://www.achordants.com./
Here are two movies of the a capella group singing. The first one cuts off in the middle and the second one finishes it and is better sounding: