Piano Recital

1 Comments
June 2011 Piano Recital
Westminster Seminary Chapel
                                                     
Cake Pops I made for the recital. They were a huge hit with the kids! 


Decorations by me



The view from the foyer looking into the chapel


The Grand Piano that intimidates/terrifies young children. It's true. I witnessed it. 




Having fun with photography before people arrive
                                             










Piano Students

Adam Horton (7)


Olivia Horton (7) 


Marisa Vazquez (7)


Maximilian Anger (7)


Matthew Horton (7)


Lucas Vazquez (8)


James Horton (8) (Eldest Horton child)
He's laughing because he forgot his music outside!


Kaitlin Estelle (12)



Teagan peeking at Lisa Horton


Certificate time!


Me with all of my students holding their certificates


Denise taking my picture with Max


The proud piano teacher herself


You may also like

1 comment:

Buhrmaster said...

Everything looked so lovely & festive! Wish we could've been there. I know your students will miss you. Be sure to get letters of recommendation.....you don't know what the UK might have to offer. :)

Powered by Blogger.