For Our Moms

0 Comments

These silent warriors are rarely thanked, frequently taken for granted, pushed away, and thought of as "to old to talk to about my life." But I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you Mothers who have raised us daughters. Your love, support, and wisdom are such blessings to us. Your company and advice are precious gems, and unfortunately; we tend to not realize this until we are gone.


My Mom is the most amazing woman I know. She has been through the toughest times and is the strongest woman I know. She has imparted to me all of her wisdom gained over the years and has molded me into the woman I am today. Without her I would not know how to make my husband meals, keep our house "picked up," and stay organized. I have been trained by the best there is. Sorry all you other Moms out there, but my Mom IS the BEST there is. She deserves so much more than I have ever given her. She is my role model for a godly wife, mother, and friend. I'm proud to be her daughter and have her for my mother.



So I would encourage all you daughters to go thank your Mom for all she's done and don't let these silent warriors in our life go out to battle in everyday life without us beating their war drums to announce their greatness! Here's to Moms!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.