Fall Has Arrived

7 Comments

Took my camera out for a stroll and captured some of the city's features. 
Click on picture to see more...


































You may also like

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Funny, I just posted, too. :)

The reds of the bricks and the flower (and a steeple, too, I think) are quite the contrast to the dominating grays of the overcast skies and magnificent buildings. Stunning photos, Jess!

xo Mom

Elizabethd said...

Scotland has so many beautiful areas. I'm sure you will also enjoy the wilder parts, the lochs and the hills. And maybe see other parts of England too!
Coming over from your Mum's blog.

Izzy said...

I'm glad your Mom asked me to pop over to your site! The pictures are stunning!

Laura AKA Izzy from Orlando

Izzy said...

I'm glad your Mom asked me to pop over to your site! The pictures are stunning!

Laura AKA Izzy from Orlando

Anonymous said...

So glad that your mother shared this beautiful photos with us. Scotland is a grand old place filled with so much history. Thank you for giving me a glimpse of its beauty.

karen said...

beautiful photos, I'm visiting from your mom's link! My daughter and son in law moved to Santa Barbara for a post doc, I'm in PA. (sniff). Have a fun time over there!!

Jessica Purvis said...

@Elizabethd @Izzy @Mari @Karen Thank you so much, ladies. :) We are excited to explore this new city!

Powered by Blogger.