Art Projects

0 Comments

I've been told by friends that I need to post some things, so I decided to share with you my latest artwork projects.
Here we have my disastrous attempt at drawing my 10 year old sister-in-law Zoe. I'm trying to to draw her face and I swear I've erased it a million times, but this is how far I am right now. Still a ways to go. But I haven't given up!! I will be victorious even if it takes me 10 years to finish!


My next unfinished project that is slowly coming along. Can you guess who it is?
(For those of you who already know, don't say!!)

Who is this? This one is finished and I'm pretty proud!
(Those of you who know who this is don't answer!)

This is the next picture I want to start drawing soon because I want to hang it on my wall!
Anna's so cute here! This was taken three years ago. Wow. Time flies!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.