More from Juliet....

0 Comments

Being a big girl and pulling herself up.

Just one of the faces she makes when she growls

Yet another!

Juliet and I were in the kitchen when she turned around and I captured this shot. Her eyes sing out their beautiful blue color!

It also looked good in black and white

Just being Juliet

Grumpy growling Juliet

Ok, now I do have to day that there is something about rocking a baby to sleep and how calm and serene they look that would make any persons heart melt. Just look at her!

So sweet. So calm. So cute.


Now if she would only stay asleep when I put her down! They're so good at waking up the instant you lay them down!! Well, I better go try to get her to sleep again! Enjoy the pictures!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.