Where skirts are better than pants.......

2 Comments
I came across an article that gave some pretty funny reasons why to wear skirts instead of pants!

1.)Drawing your pants legs back from someone in disgust as you pass them is insufficiently scornful.

2.) Studies have shown that wearing skirts is 90% effective in preventing VPL (visible panty line)

3.) Ruffles on a skirt can be over-the-top glamorous. Ruffles on pants are only acceptable if your name is Mary, and a little lamb follows you everywhere you go.

4.) It's impossible to smuggle someone in--or out--of prison, a masked ball, a hotel room, etc. by hiding them under your pants. (Plus, there is no such thing as "hooppants.")

5.) When you strap a gun to your thigh in pants, you completely lose the element of surprise.

Funny, huh?





You may also like

2 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

That's great! i love the hiding under the skirt one... Remember "dress up" at my grandma's house??? That was hilarious.

Lisa said...

Ok, so umm...well. As a full-time skirt wearer I just have to laugh at this post. Too funny. But when you wear the long ones like I do, it would not be too convenient for grabbing the gun out of the thigh holtster (as if I have one -- haha!).

Powered by Blogger.