Whoo-hoo!!

1 Comments
I know this might seem silly, but I'm really excited because Juliet has been napping for almost an hour! Yay! I was able to get all of my next week meal planning done and grocery list completed! Naps are an amazing thing!
Now, I need to wake her up so that she'll be ready for lunch in an hour and a half and then around 2 another little nap before her mommy comes to get her at 3:30. :)
Today has been good so far!
(Except for the hour this morning when Juliet screamed bloody murder when I set her down to get ready for my day. That was a joyous time. And no, she didn't scream for the whole hour, just on and off as she would get distracted and then realize that she was on the ground and not being held.)
I'm sure more updates will come as more interesting things happen. :)


You may also like

1 comment:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Haha!! That is so funny--sounds like my days. Though she's alot better now than she used to be. Sometimes you wonder if you'll get ANYTHING done!

Powered by Blogger.