Japanese Gardens and the International Rose Test Gardens

3 Comments

My handsome husband and I went to the Japanese Gardens and the Rose Gardens this past Saturday and it was beautiful!

This is just to prove that I was there. 

The grand view as you start your way though the Japanese Gardens

Ok, so most of these are in backwards order so the Rose Garden's will be mixed in with the Japanese Gardens. Sorry!

This is a gorgeous plant and it's true colors. I did not edit it in any way! Neat, huh?

Three very random people passed out under this tree. I was dared me to go steal one of their pairs of shoes for $5, but I didn't do it because there are witnesses in the background. :)

A very cool sundial, and yes I had to be a little creative and make it black and white!

The leaf of a plant the name of which is unknown to me. :P
( I know, so specific)

Roses that look like carnations



A beautiful deep pink rose

More roses.....




At the Japanese Gardens


Photographer moment. I saw leading lines and had to capture them!!


The feng shui rock garden





Wouldn't you love to have your backyard look like this?

(Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, OR)


You may also like

3 comments:

Breanna said...

Beautiful pictures!


~Breanna

~Christina said...

Beautiful pics Jess! I want to go up to the Zen Gardens soon as well, I've never actually gotten to see them, but have heard tons of cool things about them. Glad you guys had a good time! :)

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Sweet pictures. Jonathan wants to visit there as well to get gardening/yard ideas. :-)

Powered by Blogger.