Photo Shoot with Jamie

2 Comments
This is my sister Jamie.
She's 17 and a beautiful girl.
I love her so much!

These are pictures we took together as our last sister date before we move. It was fun and I am constantly amazed at how beautiful she is!


I actually didn't have her hold the leaf. She just walked up to the tree and picked it up and was playing with it.



I love the tree in this one!


I think her head is bigger than mine?




Do you know how hard it is to set your camera timer to 10 seconds, run over to your sister, pose and make it look decent. Ugg. This is maybe picture no. 15 out of 25!

All in all we had fun and I will miss her greatly!!


You may also like

2 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

She's lovely, just like her older sister! Keep praying for her salvation; the Lord has placed her on your heart for His purposes....saving her soul is the foremost one.

It's great that you are staying in touch with her!

Again, great photos!

Ms. Sabrina Harding said...

I definitely think you two could be sisters...you're BOTH beautiful! And I will try to remember to pray for her once in awhile. I enjoy your blog, Jess. (I just don't usually leave comments.) I hear you're moving to Cali - you'll have to come over and see us sometime. It's less than 6 hours away! God bless!

Powered by Blogger.