Happy Birthday AnnaLynn!

1 Comments
My little sister is 9 today! I can't believe how time flies! If I was at my parents house I would be able to post a couple of pictures from when she was younger, but all I have are the ones I took right before I left.

I remember not wanting a sister. I didn't want anybody to be my parent's little girl but me. I thought that if they had a girl that she'd steal their love from me.
But then, maybe an hour or two before my dad called us at Grandma's to say that mom had had her baby. I was silently wishing it was a girl. I really badly wanted a little sister now!
Dad called:
Dad: "Well, Mom had the baby!"
Us: "What was it!?"
Dad: "A girl!"
I remember the moment because I was so full of joy! A joy that even I didn't quite know where it was coming from. This joy overtook me and I could not wait to see my little sister who would someday be one of the most precious girls I know.

We've done a lot together in her 9 years of life!
I taught her how to pose for pictures (which now she poses for the camera all the time!)
We slept in the same bed for at least two years.
She taught me what it was like to deal with a grumpy girl like I used to be!

I love you AnnaLynn and I so wish we could be there right now to hug and smooch you for your birthday! I hope today is filled with joy and that God blesses you with many more years to come!

Eat a piece of cake for me and take lots of pictures!

AnnaLynn

This comes from years of posing for me....
This is what happens when mom and dad leave me to babysit while they go on a date.
Kids love me!

We love you AnnaLou!


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, so we still can't get your blog to load on our Reader account, so I have to read your posts the old-fashioned way (ha!) by actually logging onto your blog. Well, you were very missed here last Monday night. Our photos didn't turn out all that great, but Christina took some good ones that I need to get from her...

Powered by Blogger.