An Honor

4 Comments
*****Update*****

Lessons went extremely well! The Hortons are an incredible family that is very inviting and the most friendly. Their two sons who are 6 and 7 are quick learners. I will update you as I begin to work with them!

I know it might seem silly, but tonight I'm going over to the Hortons to teach two of their boys piano! For all of you who aren't familiar with the name Michael Horton, one of his most famous books is "Putting Amazing Back into Grace." We attend the same church as them and he teahes classes at Westminster Seminary here.

The lessons are at 6, so pray it goes well!!

Jess~





You may also like

4 comments:

~Christina said...

How did the lessons go? :) Hope it was good!

Buhrmaster said...

God is so wonderfully good beyond what we can think or imagine!!

I'm going out on a limb here - a short one - to comment that the boys' behavior was most likely a refreshing change from your daily charges.....am I close?

Will this be a weekly thing?
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

Jonathan Berkompas said...

I'm so glad that lessons went well! That's great Jess. :-) I'm sure it's a relief to deal with kids that listen and are respectful...

Lisa said...

I'm waiting for that autographed book...

Congrats!!

Powered by Blogger.