Week Vacation!

0 Comments
 The Angers took the week to travel back to visit family and I get to stay home and get some things done. Cleaning my house is one of the things I need to do and now I have nothing to stop me.

This Thanksgiving, I will be attempting to make our own feast. I have never actually done a turkey before as my mom always had it in the oven even before us kids were up. So this will be interesting. :) I've been told it's easy, but with my luck something will happen! (You know, like lose my ring in the turkey as I'm stuffing it or something!) Oh well, you got to start somewhere and better now when we don't have dinner guests than when someday when we do!! We are really blessed as a local church has donated $15 to seminary students who are staying here for the holiday to buy a turkey. They have also donated some food too, and I have volunteered to help them unload and sort it. After all that is done, students get to come and pick whatever they need for their dinner! So in reality, we are spending little out of pocket! What a blessing!!

Other than that, not much is new here other than I'm learning to play tennis and pool with my husband! It's a lot of fun!! I'm not all that good at tennis and have a horrible tendency to launch the ball out of the court like a baseball. :) But my husband is patient and encouraging to me!

So that's my update for now. I got to get some pictures up here soon!

Jess~


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.