Brainwash yourself into health?

1 Comments
Ugg. So I've finally been hit with a bug. Well, I guess not a bug, but a bad sore throat. Yep. Woke up with a dry throat, aches, pains, and a slight fever. But I went to work and toughed it out with cough drops, water, ibuprofen, and tea. I convinced myself that I'm going to brainwash myself into being healthy again! Mind over matter right! :) I can just will away this intrusion because that's how it works, right. Ha! If only! I can only hope that this is a minor couple day thing so that I can be up and running at full speed when my family gets here!


You may also like

1 comment:

Buhrmaster said...

I might be reaching here, but maybe the Lord is giving you a "forced" time of rest so that when your family arrives, you will be extra ready to go! I will pray for you, Jess.

Powered by Blogger.