Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

3 Comments
With with two kinds of peppers, tomato, and cilantro look how they grow!





Admittedly they are just beginning and small, but soon will need to be transfered to bigger containers



While I was in the gardening mood, I bought some flowers to brighten things up!





A picture of our weather all week: 80+ degrees. It's supposed to be 95 on Sunday



The photographer herself in a most recent photo in a long while


You may also like

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, are you trying to rub it in? Sun, sun, sun, warm So. Cal. weather...

Hope your plants all grow nicely! :) Wish we were there!

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Oh cute! Love your garden... Cilantro is so yummy!

I agree with your mom--it's not fair we haven't been getting ANY sun except for this morning it's sunny, blue skies and 72. I am SO excited!!!!

~Christina said...

Haha! I see you fixed your poem title to this post! :D Jeff and I were chortling a little, but knew it was a simple mistake. ;D Did someone say something?

I like your little garden, I want one too! And the sun does look nice as well. It's supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny here tomorrow, so we will see! Hope you are well, give me a call or write anytime! :)

Powered by Blogger.