4 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Yeah! You're being creative! :-D I LOVE the second sunflower and the last pic of the laundry pins.... The last coupleof the pins would make great prints to hang in a laundry room don't you think? Do people even decorate their laundry rooms? ;-) Maybe a mud room then. :-D Keep it up!

Buhrmaster said...

Great photos! I have to say the last one reminds me of birds on a wire. I miss you. Keep shooting!
pix, that is.

Lisa said...

Oh wow! I most especially love the pics with the flowers! Can I copy one or two into my blog so I can brag on you? And you'll think this is weird, but I LOVE the last picture - the one with the clothes pins. It could be an ad for laundry detergent or something. :)

Jess, find a fair or something to enter your photos in (like the CC Fair)!! Love you! ~Mom

Lisa said...

Oh, and by the way, that pool likes mighty inviting!

Powered by Blogger.