A Nice Chop

3 Comments
On Saturday I had a hair appointment for a nice chop.
I was considering adding highlights or 
doing a complete color wash.
If I went with a color wash, I was going for a 
dark brown/red color.Well, to say the least, 
I ended up going very subtle with highlights
for my first attempt at coloring my hair and I like the turn out.
Thoughts?

This is my long hair before


Where it reached to on my back



Okay, so the salon I found ended up being 
a great experience. Every time you come in for a haircut, 
coloring, perm, massage, facial, or makeup touch up, 
you get three options for free:
1.) A neck and shoulder massage
2.) A hand massage and mini facial
3.) Makeup touch up 
I, of course, opted for the neck and shoulder massage 
which was nice.On top of that they offer you free drinks 
which include:
Water, Coffee, Tea, Soda, 
Beer (Stone IPA, or Pale Ale), and wine!
My husband, who came with me to help me 
decide on hair color, was treated to beer at a salon! 
Not bad, eh?
His beer on the left, my foiled head on the right

Tada! My short healthy chop with a little color added!
 I love it!





It might not seem like much to you, but for those of you
who've had their hair long most of their life, know that
even a 6 inch chop feels like a lot!





You may also like

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! Now I have hair envy!!

Lisa said...

Anna likes it, Daniel thinks you should've left it long. :)

It really looks pretty, Jess, but then I don't think you could not look pretty. And, by the way, even though that was a lot of hair to cut off, it still qualifies as long. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new doo! It really suites your beautiful face!

Powered by Blogger.