Recap of our time with the Buhrmasters!

0 Comments
Family just left this morning and the quiet has kicked in. Where we were happily crowded, only vacant space remains.

We had a great couple of days with my in-laws! We showed them our stomping grounds (Escondido) and ate at local pizzerias, jumped in the waves at Encinitas Beach, spent a wonderful day at the Zoo, reminisced (they did, not I since I wasn't a part of their family then)and toured Dana Point and Laguna Beach of memories of the Buhrmasters trip here 8 years ago for their daughters first wedding, walked the quaint town of Coronado, and topped it all off with the Stone Brewery!

We laughed a ton, had great conversations, took lots of silly pictures, enjoyed good food, and loved the precious time we were blessed to spend with family.

I'll share some pictures soon, but you'll want to check out the Buhrmasters blog after their return as they've taken over 2,000 pictures!

We love and miss you Dave, Sabina, Mattea, and Zoe! Christmas better come fast!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.