The Littlest Things are Some of the Sweetest Things

2 Comments
Here are some highlights of little, simple, sweet things that have happend this week.....

* AnnaLynn calling to ask a question. (It's a rare thing to get a call from her or Daniel outside our scheduled weekly call. Sweet surprise!)

*An "I love you" note stuck in my purse that I find the next morning from my hubby.

*Alex snuggled in my lap today for almost a half hour and was perfectly content!

*Girl Scout "Thin Mint Cookie" ice-cream mixed with coffee ice-cream!

*A clean bathtub!

*The picture of me and my dad that rests on my dresser for me to see every morning.

*Calling Mom to ask for advice and getting a real honest answer filled with love and support.

*A Sister-in-law who I am in constant contact with!

*A best friend to laugh with, talk with, use our phone conversation as an outlet for our mutual weirdness!

Just some recent little sweet things that make my day!


You may also like

2 comments:

~Christina said...

I love you Jess! :o)

You are a blessing to me too, I always enjoy our chats and am glad we can relate so well! I am blessed to have a sister-in-law that I click so well with! :o) You are truly a "kindred spirit."

Lisa said...

You forgot to mention scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. :)

Love ya!

Powered by Blogger.