New Slippers!

2 Comments
Thanks to my lovely and talented Mom who made these for me!  I'm absolutely in LOVE with my new felted slippers!  I came across this pattern from "All Life Crocheted" on Etsy and think they are great.  When I purchased the pattern (only $7.50), it came within 24 hours of my purchase as a PDF in an e-mail, and had great step by step instructions along with in depth pictures as well.  I would encourage you to purchase this pattern and make them for yourself and fall in love too!

This note is attached to the pattern:
"**This pattern is for personal use only.  You may not copy,  alter,  distribute the pattern,  or sell items created by this pattern.   Please note,  A Life Crocheted patterns are not for resale.  A Life Crocheted patterns are my own creations and ideas.  Be ethical and considerate, the patterns took considerable time to make and I do not wish to compete with my own original pattern.  Thank you." 






You may also like

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are too kind. :) So glad you like them! Love ya, Mom

Jessica Purvis said...

I owe my new slippers to you!

Love you,
Jess~

Powered by Blogger.