Happy Father's Day!

1 Comments

This is my Dad. 
I know I'm being partial when I say that he is the most handsome Dad out there, but it's true. 


This man taught me what a godly man, husband, and father should look like. 

He showed me how to be humble and that is was better to be too nice to others than too skeptical. 

He held me when I cried. 

He always sang "Jesus Loves Me" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to me before bed when it was just the three of us. 

Every time he told me I was beautiful, I would feel on top of the world. 

I'll never forget the night he gave me my promise ring and told me that he'd be there to protect me and hold my heart until the day my husband would walk into my life. 

Throughout all of the years, he always held my heart. 

I love how we share a passion of music, dogs, and kids. 

His hugs mean more than words express. 

I am who I am because of my Dad. Without him in my life, I wouldn't be married to a wonderful man. 

I wouldn't even know what a godly husband would look like. 

Dad, Happy Father's Day!

I love you. So much. 

-Your Big Little Girl

PS. Wish we were there with you today. :)


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such kind words from my very much loved and missed daughter brings tears to my eyes. It is a blessing to be so loved by my children. I love you,

Dad

Powered by Blogger.