My Last Day at Work and on Our Way to Napa

0 Comments
Last thursday was my last day at work. It was a bittersweet ending to a wonderful two years being a nanny. I couldn't have asked for a better family to work for than the Angers! Any nanny would be lucky to have them as their employers. :)

Here are some shots I took of my last day:


 These are of the golf cart tunnels nearby...


 Harrison and I having some one on one time before picking up Teagan for the day...

Before picking up Alex, Teagan and I went to the library to read books...






I had to grab a couple more absolutely adorable shots while walking back to the school...


 She's just too cute!



My and Alex's turn at some photos...

Must have goofy ones too...










Her famous "duck" face. :)


Max's photo time!











Alex's hair after taking off his helmut...




I really miss these guys....





Our empty apartment. So strange...


Our Goodwill pile...






 Goodbye California apartment and hello road trip to Napa....

In the tunnel on Highway 1 stuck in traffic...


We saw lots of fancy cars with expensive houses along the coastline...


And to pass the time, I decided to see how many people I could take pictures of without them noticing while stuck in traffic! Well, at least I kept myself entertained!






Stay tuned for more!!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.