Snapshots

3 Comments
More Snapshots...




First time playing a piano in 3 months @ Regent's Park


Old Theology Books @ Regent's

British Keyboard: the @ is moved so the £ sign can be where our $ sign usually is

Old Theology Books @ Regent's

You Haven't Seen England Until You've Seen One of These Mini's

Free Stuff Left by People Moving Out of the Apartments

More Free Stuff... Sandwich Press and Pans






You may also like

3 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

no full bottle of wine to go with the glasses?
I love the old stuff - esp. that guy in the study room....

JessicaCynthia said...

I love all of those random shots, Jess. They are very interesting. :)
Your polish co-workers look like a bundle of fun. *grin*

Tak for the post! I loved it! (as usual. :)
~Jessica

Unknown said...

I like the pix of the old mini... very british :)

Powered by Blogger.