A Walk Around Town and Costa Team Meetin

0 Comments
Yesterday I had the day off and decided to meet my hubby for a quick cup of coffee and then take the camera for a spin around town. Here are some shots:

The side of the Bodleian Library 

Clarendon Building 

Textures

Bridge of Sighs


More Texture

Moss on the Top of the Turf Tavern Pub

The Radcliff Camera

Street Photography




Flowers










We had our team meeting yesterday. I went in a little early and snapped some shots
(Jaga and Carmen)

Sue

She's a winker

Carmen, Jaga, Tim, and I all went out for a pint beforehand
(Carmen)

Jaga

Mmmmnnn....beer

Carmen, Jaga, and I

Tim(British), Carmen(Italian), Jaga(Polish), and me the American

Tim, Jaga, Sue, Carmen, and Magda

Monika (our Assistant Manager) showing me her sandwich, and her sister Agatha in the background

Silly Girls

Jay(Our Manager) showing us the new lemonade drinks

Sue, Carmen, Magda, and Jaga

Carmen and Sheekeena

There's a couple other coworkers who I wasn't able to get a good shot of, but at least you get to see some of the people that I work with. :)


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.