Picture Post

1 Comments

Work has been slow, so it allowed me to take a few texture shots

Love this one

One evening after dinner, we took a walk to explore the neighborhoods around us. 
We came across this old church

...a hidden pathway...full of bugs!


...a cool old abandoned house...

...neat looking architecture...

...A beautiful sunset...

And a park!

My very lame, but eager attempt

One Sunday we decided to treat ourselves to some coffee and a waffle!


Simply a waffle, vanilla ice-cream, maple syrup, and cinnamon!

Lovely Oxford Skyline

This is what happens when people hog the only two vacuums for over 100 apartments!
I left the top note in the sign out book and others did the rest!

Oh, yeah! I painted a mug!

We had yummy avocado in our bruschetta!

I was also able to play the piano at Regent's one day. 

While reading at a local coffee shop I noticed these two girls concealing a sugar bowl between them. They were licking the sugar right out of the bowl! Gross!

I also had the pleasure of sitting next the woman to whom these legs belong to! Yes, a woman. 

Had to capture the lines in the sky while walking to work one day

Pictures from another walk

Hot air balloons in the distance


 We went punting again!



Then enjoyed pub food




These next pictures are from our day spent in London. 



I want this to be my entryway!

The beautiful rows of townhouses 
  
 We decided to take a tour of the Tower of London which used to be part of an old Castle


Descending into the towers...





 The Crown Jewels were on display while we were there and they were amazing!







The king used to hang traitors here on the gate 

An old fashioned loo

 Suit of armor that made me think of Danny!

After all of this walking around, we worked up an appetite and ate at this amazing BBQ place!


Yum!

Since we were making a day of it, we decided to go see Les Misérables! It was great!


 This week I've been fighting a really bad head cold and so one night I had soup and watched an Audrey Hepburn movie!

This powerful sucker is the new addition to Costa Coffee drinks. The Cuartado. Three shots, extracted for 15 seconds, and just enough milk to make the pattern. 

Getting all dressed up for my "leaving do!"

At dinner. Me, Carmen, and Zita

And what do I do on my day off? 
Laundry
Laundry


Oh yeah, and take funny pictures of myself. :P






Until next time!




You may also like

1 comment:

Buhrmaster said...

Could there be any other twosome more real, funny, God-honoring, blessed, loving and all around wonderful? I think not.

I love your "you" photos, Jess! I love that you took them and posted them. I love that you are my son's beloved everything!

Look out Switzerland!!

Powered by Blogger.