Tidbits...

1 Comments
Love (not) how this picture makes me look 10 years younger than I am. 
Having one of those days where your hair won't stay behind your glasses and so you walk around either flipping your hair like Justin Bieber or like a pirate who can only see out of one eye. I chose pirate. 

Rode my bike around Basel after class and came across a nice neighborhood...

...and a beautiful Church.

Made a simple yet delicious roast chicken for dinner one night. Now that I know what to do, I'm ready to tackle Julia Child's Roast Chicken with port marinaded mushrooms!

Her and his wine glasses

The meal all picturesque on a plate

I met Monika one Saturday and we went to the Art Museum

Yucky weather


It snowed not too long ago

Every afternoon I take a break and have a cup of tea

The Herbstmesse (which ends this Saturday) has cluttered up the Basel skyline with rides


Snow dusted mountains in the distance


Love this sign by the Rhein River

 Homemade white chocolate covered pretzels. Yum!

Where dost thou go?

 Walked through Münsterplatz one day after class where part of the Herbstmesse is taking place

Shadows

Wore this amazing scarf my Mom made while out shooting pictures....

 ...of this.

Made some yummy Dutch Cocoa Brownies

Had fun taking this...

...and being silly by turning it into this: The Eye of the Storm. Haha!

Been way to distracted by this when...

...I needed to be doing this! 

Majorly burnt my finger. (Pain I can't even describe)...

...but all is okay because I received this from the grocery store today. Chocolate! 
"Thank you for your loyalty."

That's all for now. Stay Tuned! :)


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So when can we come for dinner? Looks delish! Brownies and those pretzels...mmmmm!

xo, ~Mom

Powered by Blogger.