Lettering and Instagram Shots.

1 Comments
More lettering and design. 





The top quote is is a personal reminder that only really makes sense to me. Basically saying take a deep breath and let it go. 


Prototype for the next picture.


(All designs are originals and property of Jessica Purvis. Not for copy or resale.)

Visited the Natural History Museum with Monika


She made a friend!

I'm in the process of backing up all of my photos to disks and an external hard drive. So far I've backed up 30 CD's out of 50. :(

Neat architecture in Basel

The beautiful Rhein River


Cheesecake brownies

My half and half Zucchini Bread Loaf. Half with walnuts for the hubby and the other with chocolate chips for me. 

Have a great rest of your week!



You may also like

1 comment:

Buhrmaster said...

RT to Frankfurt this a.m. - $565. WOW! If only I could...

You have a great week too, Jessalonica! Love you!!!

Powered by Blogger.