Photo a Day Challenge Day 3 and Day 4

1 Comments
Day 3.) Something that starts with "E"

This is the one I finally went with: Eye of a needle

This was one of the contenders I was considering, but decided against it because it seemed too obvious:
Eggshell

The other contender: Edge

Day 4.) Hope
(Today's picture)

There's always a light at the end of a dark tunnel. 

As I pondered over how to capture hope, the light at the end of a tunnel concept immediately popped into my head. The picture is actually the inside of a paper towel roll taken with my phone. :) 

Since this is a phone picture contest, I've had to be extra creative since the camera on my phone limits me in different ways. 


You may also like

1 comment:

Buhrmaster said...

Love the eye of the needle - reminder of how truly ridiculously hard it would be for a camel to go through that!
And the light being the hope.....the tunnel being this earthly life.....Nice.

Powered by Blogger.