Oh, you know, just stuff...

1 Comments
I have always found it amazing how much coffee one drinks when it is chilly and gloomy outside. Well, I guess I'll speak for myself. :) Lately I've been enjoying one of our local coffee shops, Cuccuma. My home away from home now. It's a nice cozy place that is perfect for relaxing and catching up on emails and blogs. Also for enjoying a nicely crafted milchkaffee (Milk Coffee.)
 I love being spontaneous. We haven't been really spontaneous in a while, but just the other night (when it was freezing outside!) my wonderful hubby suggested we walk to our corner Gelato stand and get ourselves some Gelato! We were freezing, but it sure was tasty!
 In honor of the football team FC Bayern, I bought a t-shirt and it has become one of my favorites!
 What's on my nightstand: Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. My sweet sister-in-law, Zoe loaned me this book and it's been a very interesting read so far. I'm not a techy in any sort of way, but the author has done a great job at helping simple minded folks like myself understand what the heck is going on!
 All of the colorful leaves have fallen off the trees outside our window.
 This past week I have had the wonderful opportunity to create a print for my sister-in-law, Christina. I'm so happy with how it turned out!
 One of my favorite things to do is wrap gifts! I love working with paper. :) Here is the print and some extra goodies ready to be sent off!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I cannot wait to see Christina's word art. :) Great pics and yummy looking coffee & gelato. Wish I could come hang out with you!

xo

Powered by Blogger.