The Week

0 Comments
So, what's been happening this past week? Life has been happening. Nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid, 
but there doesn't always need to be unexpected stimulation for your week to be a good one. 

Reading The Atlantic while enjoying a Chai Latte

We've had a couple of amazing sunrises these past few weeks. 

Lately, my favorite thing to do on a sunny day is perch myself on the Opera building steps 
with a good book and people watch. 

When we were in Munich we went to see an amazing FC Bayern match, 
well, last Saturday we went to a Mainz05 match and they beat Augsburg 3-0!

I know it's not very exciting news for you, but I found a dress that flatters my shape and I love it! (excuse the slippers!)

Took some nice long walks by the Hauptbahnhof this weekend. 

Received cute postcards from the boys I used to nanny!

Enjoyed a really nice warm day yesterday sitting at my favorite spot. 

Here I am perched on the Opera building steps waiting for the sun to pop through 
the clouds like the forecast said it would, but to no avail. :(

Hope you have a great week!
-->


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.