Death by Water

0 Comments
Join me. I dare you!

Okay, confession time. I HATE drinking water. Absolutely hate it. I know how amazing it is for your health and fitness, but I cannot ever seem to follow through consistently. It's a running joke between me and my husband how whenever water is mentioned my skin crawls and I cringe as if I had just heard a horrific story.
Yes, it's that bad.

As a kid, my mom tried to get us to drink the recommended 8 water bottles a day, but let's just say I didn't give her an easy time with that.
I don't know how many times I was caught trying to dump my water bottle out. I'm helpless. I should just give up now.

But no! I recently came across a great post from a wonderful blog I follow, The Freckled Fox, on tips for drinking more water.
This lady is amazing! She has been able to condition herself to drink more than a gallon a day!
Her method. Chug. I like it.

Not ever being good at sipping water throughout the day, this plan sounds perfect for someone who just wants to get it over with! So I wrote up my own monthly plan (appropriately called "Death by Water") taking into consideration my general distaste for the clear liquid that sustains life on earth and am determined to do this! I start out with week 1's goal of 4 water bottles a day, and plan to add one more each week. By the end of next month I should be drinking 7 water bottles a day! Slow and steady wins the race!

Who's in with me?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.