I'm not the only Jessica Purvis!!!

2 Comments
Who is the real Jessica Purvis? Well I didn't know that there was another one out there, but as is seems Google knows a couple more. But weirder than that is not only is there another Jessica Purvis, but she also is a photographer. Yep. That's right. Born in 1978 and I was born in 1987. See the similarities. Coincidence.........I think not. Ahhh!!! How will we ever find the truth???

Ok, maybe I'm over reacting, but I do have to say, she's a really good photographer and you can check out her blog here:http://blog.jessicapurvis.com/

Still kinda strange. :)


You may also like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check this site out:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/jessica/purvis

or this one - I didn't know you were a blonde...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jessica-Purvis/1413891871


you aren't the only Jessica Purvis, but you are the only one i know and love!

and i know you can take even better photos than that other one...

Anonymous said...

My name is jessica purvis too. I live in the northwest. born in 1984. “ Before we can change things, we must call them by their real name.”(Confucius) Our names are just that something our parents gave us at birth. Its what we hold within which is what makes us who we are.

Powered by Blogger.