Surprise.......

2 Comments
So, you know, I started my day off like I typically would: eating breakfast, checking e-mail. But today was no ordinary day. Today I ate a delicious warmed up cinnamon role(thanks Mrs. Koch)! And everyone knows that you have to have a small glass of milk after a cinnamon role to wash it all down. So I, happily full, stroll over to the fridge and get out the milk, pour myself a glass, and begin to guzzle. But wait! What's that taste? What's that smell? Yep. The milk is starting to sour. Lovely. What a way to wake up in the morning. So what do I do? Pour out the rest of the glass and hope my stomach didn't recognize the sour milk.

Another ordinary day in the life of Jessica Purvis............


You may also like

2 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

mhmmmm.... yummy! I had that happen not too long ago too!

~Christina said...

Lol, yeah, we've had to pour out the remainder of one or two different gallons of milk before....I try to drink lots of it and make Jeff drink more too so it doesn't go bad. It's hard with just two people. :) Glad your tummy is ok!

Powered by Blogger.