Creativity Day!

3 Comments
Yesterday morning I was staring at a blank wall in our living room, when suddenly I had an idea! Why not paint something to put up so that you don't have to stare at nothing. So I put my crazy ideas together and came up with this! I know, I have crazier ideas, but this one turned out nice!



In a way it makes the room look bigger and the ceiling higher!


My creativity didn't end there! We are going over to the Buhrmaster's to celebrate Mattea and Zoe's 10th birthday tonight, so we bought them presents and when we got home realized that we only had Christmas wrapping paper! So I grabbed some of my really large art paper and set to work! Here is the end result!
The main gift


Their individual gifts


Me just having fun with my camera!




You may also like

3 comments:

~Christina said...

Cool! Looks like you are getting back into your art, that's great! I like the drawings you did for the wall, they look very crisp and zen. I am going to try rearranging our apartment "decorations" too, it looks so drab in here to me.

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Nice. I really like the art and the girls presents are so cute! I need to get working on the art for my walls too...... Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

i agree, the artwork totally makes the ceiling look higher (at least in the photo). great stuff!

we are so blessed to have such creativity in our family now - not that z's flower pics aren't tremendous, but.....

keep it up! God has truly given you marvelous abilities!
love ya.

Powered by Blogger.