The Daunting Task of Packing....Dun, Dun, Dun!!

0 Comments
Next week I'm starting the daunting task of packing up our little house for CA. I've already started a little by taking down all of my artwork and such. It's weird. We're selling a few things on Craigslist to make room to fit everything in a 12x6 trailer. Ugg. It's like playing tetris! Now if we but the bed frame here and then angle the table like this......
We're going to be staying with Dave and Sabina for two weeks to try to same some money before we go, but our actual move date is August 17th.
I'm going to miss our first little house, but am so excited for the new and adventurous life we'll be starting in CA! I'll try to keep my blog updated as much as I can to keep you all in the loop!
Now, back to packing.......


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.