Our Mother-in-Law apartment in CA

1 Comments
The first video is of the back yard of the house that we'll be staying at. They have all stainless steel appliances and an outdoor fireplace!

The second video is a tour of our little mother-in-law apartment that we'll be living in when we move to CA. It's tiny, but very nicely maintained!

the little closet/pantry that you'll see is so big that you could put 6 people inside and still shut the door! The counter tops are some sort of cheap marble, but look very nice! It's attached to the couple's garage and only the lady's sewing room is above us.

The couple that live here are in their 70's and they travel a lot(hence the RV in the driveway in the second video) We only really spoke to the wife since her husband was recuperating from surgery, but she said that they're Baptists and glad that we were Christians as they felt that they could trust us. She said that they weren't attending a church right then, but were looking for a new one close by. All in all, I think this will be a great way to maybe have some opportunities to speak into their lives by our examples and by helping them out in different ways.





You may also like

1 comment:

~Christina said...

Yeah, you guys lucked out! ;) Pretty cool place, nice and open there in the kitchen and living room! Jeff and I both approve! Lol. I'm sure you will enjoy living there, I'm happy for you guys.

Powered by Blogger.