Moving in 100 degree heat......

0 Comments
The latest on our move is:
NEVER MOVE WHEN IT'S 100 DEGREE'S OUTSIDE!!

For the past two days I have been doing my duty of cleaning and packing up the house. Now Monday wasn't to bad, but yesterday and today were horrible. I don't think I've ever sweat so much that it dripped off my chin!

After a productive day of moving all the little things over to Dave and Sabina's, my dad, Dave, and Jeff came over to help us move the big things like the couch, the piano, and our bed frame and mattresses. Those poor men! All of us women did everything we could to help make it go faster to get them out of the heat! Luckily, I bought pizza and Sabina had beer so the men had
a good reward once they were done, but I do have to say that I felt so bad!!

My house is almost completely empty. I have some cleaning supplies and some left over cardboard boxes still lying around. I went over there to clean this morning and did everything I could before I was ready to faint.
No air conditioning.
Ugg.
So what's left, I'm going to go back and do tonight.

Pictures of our pile in Dave and Sabina's living room to come!!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.