Our house hunting trip in CA.....

1 Comments
Our trip was very successful and tons of fun at the same time! Here is a picture documentary:

The view from the plan of San Diego

Palm Trees? That was a strange site to get used to!

Our map from San Diego to Escondido

Our Ford Fusion rental car

More palm trees
(and by the way it was 95 degrees the whole time we were there!)

I've heard about these five - seven lane highways and finally got to experience going 75 in the right hand lane! Kinda scary though because you have to watch out for everyone else!

We ate at the most awesome brewery I've been to! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

The huge beer menu! It was so large that making a choice was hard!
(This is the front side of the menu)

(This is the back side of the menu!)

 Apple Crisp for dessert

For only $4 I got a huge plate with 6 huge brownie pieces that was incredible!
Yes I'm bragging because I got more for my money!

My very first In-N-Out experience. Yum!
The following are some pictures of some of the apartments we checked out.
None of which we chose.



Inside the above picture. It was tiny!
(The living room)

The cool faucet, and yes being a photographer and artist, I had to take an artsy shot of it!

Tiny stove!

Kitchen

Dinning room

The apartment complex in which the manager went into great detail about the gang problems they have had around the area. I know, great place...


The apartments that we were considering

Pictures from Coronado Island



The camera didn't take great pictures inside, but the place was just regal!


Not like the NW beaches where everyone is wearing pants and coats!

The house we would love to live in but was for sale for $14,800,000

I thought this turned out cool!

Pictures from the Wild Animal Park
What's cool about this place is that not all the animals are kept in separate pens. In here the rhinos, giraffes, and antelope are all together!

A condor

He liked it when I petted his nose!

The elephants

The rhinos in the far left corner rolling in the mud and the antelope watching from under the palm trees.

It's kinda hard to see, but under the tree in the middle of the picture is a giraffe. They have 6 baby giraffes here, and if you pay extra you can take a car ride into the pens and the giraffes come right up to your car! How cool is that!

The lions
It was so cool that they were sleeping right next to the glass because it was the only place in the shade!

I have never seen a young lion up this close before! Don't you just want to go up and snuggle with it!

Cheetahs

Rhinos

Ostrich
(As we were driving one day, we saw a sign for Ostrich jerky. Yuck!)

The lion sleeping on top of a car in their pen

The huge bullfrog that eats rodents!

Gorillas

Meerkat




You may also like

1 comment:

~Christina said...

Awesome pictures Jess! It looks like you guys will have some fun things to do while you are down there! That restaurant sounds tasty (and affordable), maybe we will have to come down to visit and eat. ;) The wildlife reserve looks so amazing! I love animals, that would be so cool to live near. If you've got more pics I want to see 'em! :)

Powered by Blogger.