Photo Shoot with the Kids!!

3 Comments
I took all my siblings and in-laws out the other day for a photo shoot. We had a great time and the kids were incredibly goofy! I had to promise that we'd take goofy pictures just to get them to give me nice smiles!


I'm not related to any of them, really!!

There are no words for this one....

























The end of a great day!


You may also like

3 comments:

~Christina said...

VERY cute! Those turned out really well, I especially love the one of all the kids in the "V" in the tree, and the one of AnnaLynn by herself is a really good portrait! Glad you guys had a fun time! :)

Lisa said...

I might be biased, but I think they're the cutest kids ever. :)

Buhrmaster said...

These are great! With subjects like this how could they be otherwise? ;)

i'm tellin' ya, ya need to get together a portfolio.....

Powered by Blogger.