San Francisco!!!

2 Comments
We were told to expect fog and that is what we got!
We took a ferry over to San Francisco and these are some of the shots from there.



We have arrived!
First stop: Coffee. Pete's coffee on the bay

Cool building shots. Not as cool as Jonathan's New York ones though!


There were whole sides of blocks designated to motorcycles, crotch rockets, and moped parking!
I don't really want to know what they're eating....
One of the many shopping centers in the Financial District
The Devil Wears:
The view from Lombard Street
A house I wouldn't mind living in
Or this one....
The public restrooms. I wouldn't go near it.
A neat place!
Alcatraz. I really want to take the tour of this place! It's so cool!
I don't know what it is.....
Dun, dun, dun.....Heaven on earth?

Chocolate!
Chocolate!
And MORE Chocolate!! Of course we couldn't leave without buying a small case of chocolates!
My husband is so good to me!
The view of the bay as we waited for our ferry

All in all, it was a great day of walking, shopping, people watching, trolley riding, great weather after 11, and yummy fish and chips!


You may also like

2 comments:

~Christina said...

Beautiful pics! The vehicle that you were unsure about is a Duck Tours vehicle! :) They're really awesome, they always have really fun eccentric tour guide/drivers, who take you around the town, and then down into the water, usually the Bay if there is one, which in San Francisco, there is! ;D Lol. Glad you guys are safe and home, and it's wonderful to hear you got a part-time job, congratulations!! Glad to see your internet is up as well, that's always nice. :) Give us a call some evening, we never know when you are busy or sleeping, but we do wonder how you are! Love you!

~Christina

Lisa said...

So we were beat to leaving a comment by that other lovable Seifert fam... Since you'd told me about your time in SF I was eager to see your pictures. Send me some chocolate...

Powered by Blogger.