Since then.....

0 Comments
We've been busy unpacking
How do two people accumulate so much STUFF!?
Our messy little place. It took us three good days of consistent work to get it to be like home.


But one of the immediate projects I have started was making new curtains!
Not that these lovely blue ones aren't the greatest thing! :P
(This is what is hanging in our bedroom. I haven't chosen material for it yet, but will update you when I do.)
This is the utterly FANTASTIC coverings that were adorning our front windows and door!
Totally me!
So we went out right away and found some fabric at Walmart that did the job! Not the greatest curtains (I sewed them by hand. Doing all of the edges took forever!) But they work and look a lot better!
A close-up on the fabric. It's a stretchy kind that hangs well. :)

Other than that, we've been keeping busy searching for jobs, getting ready for school, and trying to adapt to the lovely triple digit heat!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.