The Lord is so good!

4 Comments
I start the nanny position that I wrote about previously tomorrow at 7:30am!
The nanny lady called all of my references and since they all had wonderful things to say,
I was offered the job!
(References, you know who you are and I thank you SO MUCH!)
This came with perfect timing right when we were wondering what to do about finances!
The Lord is great!

Thank you for all of your prayers!

Jess~


You may also like

4 comments:

Breanna said...

Yay!!! Congrats, Jess!!!

-Breanna

Buhrmaster said...

Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power, and love....our God is an awesome God!!!

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Praise God! So happy for you Jess--hope it goes well today. We all will be praying! Kaylee is on my lap and is asking why you can't just come and play with her??? ;-) Have a good first day!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, congrats Jess! I love how the Lord works everything out, in His timing and in His way. :)

Miss you guys...praying for you too!

much love,
Cal

Powered by Blogger.