I created, therefore I have a new pillow!

3 Comments
Our old couch pillows complimentary of a free couch set from Cali
They definitely have been through a lot and needed to be taken care of!

Before
After
The little itty bitty stitches that made this pillow take more than two hours to hand sew
(That's why I only have one done today)
The completed pillow
(I would have taken a picture of it on our couch, but my husband was currently occupying it)
Old vs. new
Now on to the next one......maybe tomorrow.

PS. Chelsea, whatever happened to the days of boycotting sewing????


You may also like

3 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Sweet--love them! The color choice is perfect and I can totally visualize them with the other colors. And I don't know what happened to the days of boycotting sewing, but I can say quite a few of those things I (in my very wise 16 year old mind) deemed as unnecessary actually turned out to be useful and needed now! Weird how that happens huh? :-)

Lisa said...

Extra nice, Jess. I like your blanket, by the way. ;)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Jess! I didn't know you guys even had those old pillows still. I like the color choice too...cute!

Powered by Blogger.