Random little tidbits of our life......

6 Comments


***************************************************

The other day I peeled an apple for the first time using a vegetable peeler.
Apparently the Anger's (the family I nanny for) do it all the time.
It felt weird.
*************************************************

It's only been in the mid 60's to low 70's here all this week.
I actually got to wear one of my sweaters.
I was excited.

*************************************************

I haven't pet a dog in two months.
Withdrawal.....

*************************************************

Teagan calls my phone a "Nanna"
All because one day I showed her a picture of Anna on there.
It's pretty cute.

*************************************************

AnnaLynn's birthday is coming up soon and we won't be there.
At least there's a present that will be on it's way soon!
I love you Anna!


You may also like

6 comments:

Breanna said...

Wow...that jacket is totally Zack's color. :D

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Teagan is a cutie. I love the flower-what an awesome photo! Zack is weird. Funny about the vegetable peeler--haven't you ever peeled apples for a pie or something? Oh wait that's cooked fruit.... :-P

Lisa said...

Anna got her package in the mail today -- woohoo! She's so excited. And she (and we all) miss you. See you at Christmas!

Buhrmaster said...

oh, you two are having way too much silliness down there....must be the heat.

i love the pillows - great (& hopefully cheap) way for a great new look!

~Christina said...

Is Zach wearing a kimono? If he is, I totally want one! I will send you the money for one, lol! ;) Teagan IS very cute, she has sweet little curls. I hope she is a good girl for you! And I've never peeled apples with a vegetable peeler either, lol. That would be kinda weird..

~Christina said...

Ahhh, okay, I just zoomed in on that pic of Zack and saw that you were at World Market, I just may have to go visit ours here on 164th now! ;)

Powered by Blogger.