Fat, Happy, and Nappy

3 Comments
Now that the day is coming to a close and I look back on our restful day, I am truly blessed with the bountiful goodness of our Lord!

My very first pie crust! Strangely enough, I never really needed to make a pie before now and am very proud of my crust!

My rolling pin!

Our 10lb. turkey with a thyme, garlic, pepper, and salt rub about to go in the oven

Our pie before it is baked! I forgot to take an after, but I can reassure you that it was very good!

The turkey is all done!

Carving

Our Thanksgiving feast!


Now it's time to relax and let all of that food settle!
Happy Thanksgiving!


You may also like

3 comments:

~Christina said...

It all looks delish! :D You must be very happy and proud of yourself to have conquered the creation of that feast; maybe you can help me someday if we ever do Thanksgiving together. ;) Love you, hope you are doing well! I wanted to talk to you tonight when you called your parents, but was in the middle of re-batching my soap with your mom. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! <3

Jonathan Berkompas said...

I'm so glad your feast turned out well!!! It looks so good and I bet that pie crust was awesome. :-) Looks like you did a great job!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Buhrmaster said...

I am so proud of your tenacity & perseverance! Although our table was missing only you & Zack, I can see your table was not missing anything! It was fully stocked with all the perfect items: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness & self-control. I love the rolling glass! It all looks delicious! The Lord is good to those who fear Him. Thanks for posting these precious parts of your special day! love you!

Powered by Blogger.