Christmas Wreath!!

2 Comments
We received a huge surprise today
in the mail from the Tuck family!
I opened the huge box to find all the supplies
to make a wreath!
Wreath wire, ribbon, and the trimmings!
All from the Tucks farm!
I have never made a wreath before and
immediately set to work.
This is my creation!

Thanks so much Mrs. Tuck and the clan!!
A thank you note will be forth coming!

I still have to tweak the ribbon around the wreath a bit,
but not bad for my first time, eh?
Some of the beautiful ribbon from the Tucks

Hanging on our door
I have never made a bow like this before and find
the process very frustrating.
Ask my husband, I got very upset multiple times while watching youtube
videos because I just couldn't get it! So I made up my own. What you don't see
(I masterfully hid it with the gold ribbon in the center)
is all of the wire used to hold it all in place!
We are blessed with such wonderful friends!


You may also like

2 comments:

~Christina said...

Wow, how cool! That must have been awesome to get in the mail! :) I guess that could be one fun thing about living far away, you must get some nice mail every now and then! :) We mostly get bills, lol.

Lisa said...

Very nice! You did a great job of putting it together. :) Can't wait to see you!

Love,

Mom & the kids

Powered by Blogger.