Bruises make you cool

0 Comments
Yep, that right, bruises make you cool. Well, maybe only to 4 and 6 year old boys, but hey, it worked for me! I have this really nasty bruise on my knee that's starting to turn all purple and yellow, but what makes this bruise "so cool" is that it's "huge!" In reality it's about 11/2 inches across and about 1/2 an inch wide, but to the boys, it was "so cool!" Unfortunately, when asked how I got it, I didn't even have some awesome story behind it like, "I was in a fight," or "I fought off a bear to save a kitten," or even just "fell down while climbing." No, all I had to say was that I didn't even know where it came from. I don't remember doing anything to create such a monster and I don't bruise easily. As a matter of fact, I believe all I did that day was housework. Huh.....Oh, well, but now I'm "cool" and that's all that counts. :D I tried to take a picture to post, but it doesn't do the bruise any justice, so your imagination will have to suffice!

PS. According to my husband I was always "cool" to him!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.