Parachutes

1 Comments
Denise shared this cute conversation between her husband and second son.

Alex: Hey Dad, I know what to do with a parachute.

Dad: Yeah, okay, so tell me what you'd do with a parachute

Alex: Well, first tell mom to buy me one and then I'll show you!

Kids are so funny!

***************************************
Life here is going on as usual.




You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi there, stranger! Where did the past week go?

Don't give up on the job opportunity until you get the call... Let us know as soon as you hear something. :)

And congrats to Z on the "A" - he deserves it! We'll be praying for a quick recovery for him. Danny is having a hard time right now with the pollens, too, but no sinus infection. I can relate, if you remember, I tend to get those pretty bad myself.

Love you both!

Powered by Blogger.