Craft days

0 Comments
So my crazy crafting craving has come back with vengeance! I finally broke down and went to Joann's to find something to keep me busy on the weekends. I got a 20% off your total purchase including sale items coupon in the mail and thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to get crafts for cheap! I found a remnant of outdoor fabric that I'm going to use to make a pillow for our very white and drab front door area. We have a white bench against the white house and it needed some color! Since I don't have a sewing machine, just like my couch pillows, I'm going to hand sew it. So yeah, I'll be busy for a while.

our drab entry way dying for color!
My remnant. 

I have another project that I have finished that I cannot blog about at this time, but definitely will in a couple of weeks. I've been working on a Birthday present for Kaylee, who's birthday is on the 29th of this month. It's so cute and I can't wait for her to open it. I finished it two days after I got all of the materials! It's actually all ready to go, and I will mail it out next week to be there on time! You'll have to ask Chelsea to see it after Kaylee's birthday!

All in all I think I spent $10 for both projects! Yay~


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.