Earrings

4 Comments
Okay, so my craftiness is still going strong!
I made three new pairs of earring tonight
and would love to know what you think!
Do you think people would buy them?


These are a beautiful pinkish/purplish color 

Same style as above just a cool grey color

And of course my very first set I posted 
a while back




So, what are your thoughts, suggestions, and what not. :)


You may also like

4 comments:

Buhrmaster said...

These earrings are extremely creative! I like them a lot!!! :) Keep up the creativeness Jess..
~ Mattea ~

Lisa said...

Which pair do I get for my birthday? Very nice! Keep up the creativity, Jess. Oh, and by the way, open an Etsy store. ;)

Jonathan Berkompas said...

I never saw this post! Sweet earrings. I like your style. I think it's different enough from the usual handmade earrings that they would sell well once word gets out. The colors are hip and I like the use of metal. Very chic. ;-) I think you should try some different shapes though. When you open your store, you should have enough different looks to keep people's interest. Maybe try some wider dangles, hoops with beads or something like that.

Check out the jewelry on this site, since we're on the subject. Found this at cardiganempire.com. They've got some really neat things!

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/monicasutton

:-D

Ms. Sabrina Harding said...

Very nice, Jess!

Powered by Blogger.